- Job Type : Full Time / Permanent
- Available Shifts : Morning / Evening
- Department : Content Development
- Career Level : Experienced (Manager)
- Required Experience : Content Creation, IT processes, Project Management & Team Management
- Minimum Experience : 2 Years
- Minimum Education : Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree Title : BBA or BS (4 Years Degree)
- Gender : Male
- Age : 20 – 40 Years
- Manage Scope, Schedule and Quality of multiple projects a time.
- Communicate with client and teams working on the project to understand project requirements and provide status updates.
- Develop processes and flow chart and continuously bring improvement in those processes.
- Associate with IT professionals to automate manual processes.
- Translate business needs for technical teams.
- Understand the requirements of the department and hire and evaluate the incumbents with HR department accordingly.
- Exceptional customer service and facilitation skills along with a professional, polished conduct
- Demonstrated ability to function on a national, multi-location basis
- Ability and experience to articulate complex and in-depth concepts along with exceptional negotiation and closing skills
- Have good communication skills in order to contact client on call.
- Punctuality and discipline an incumbent must possess.