- Job Type : Full Time / Permanent
- Available Shifts : Morning / Evening
- Department : Sales & Support
- Career Level : Intermediate
- Required Experience : International Sales & Support, Quality Assurance
- Minimum Experience : 1 Year
- Minimum Education : Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree Title : BBA, B Com or BS
- Gender : Doesn’t Matter
- Age : 20 – 40 Years
- Daily review of client coordination by entire Sales & Support Department.
- Verification and confirmation of compliance of sales practices.
- Hold individual coaching sessions with Sales Executives. Teach sales techniques to sales representatives.
- Create and conduct the monthly quiz on their programs.
- Deliver effective Product specific Quality Assurance trainings.
- To achieve all of the tasks assigned within the target due date.
- Ensure compliance with all company / client policies, procedures and practices.
- Very good communication skills.
- To ensure that highest level of quality customer care is delivered and all problem incidences are reported and highlighted.
- Hard working and Dependable.
- Positive Attitude, goal oriented and team player.
- Must possess great written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must have an ability to identify and resolve mistakes in a timely fashion.
- Should be able to develop relationships with team members and managers.
- Must be able to implement quality assurance practices and improve the team performance in this regard.