- Job Type : Full Time / Permanent
- Available Shifts : Morning / Evening
- Department : Software Development
- Career Level : Intermediate
- Required Experience : Software Development
- Minimum Experience : 1 Year
- Minimum Education : Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree Title : BS (4 Years Degree)
- Gender : Any
- Age : 25 – 40 Years
- To estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- To ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Prioritize test cases to ensure the highest risk and most important test cases are executed first.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills