- Job Type : Full Time / Permanent
- Available Shifts : Morning / Evening
- Department : Software Development
- Career Level : Intermediate
- Required Experience : Software Development (Dot Net)
- Minimum Experience : 1 Year
- Minimum Education : Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree Title : BSCE or BCS (4 Years Degree)
- Gender : Any
- Age : 25 – 50 Years
- Develop software according to requirements using .NET technologies
- Work with MS SQL Server Database
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
- Experience with CSS, HTML, java scripting
- Experience with SQL Server
- Development experience with JQuery is desirable
- Development experience with .NET Technologies ( focus on web application development)
- HTML, CSS
- SQL Server
- JQuery expertise is desirable